Saturday, February 2, 2013

Texture Coordinates Working

I finally got the texture coordinates working! It was a silly bug but took forever to find since I have never done graphics before, and so I didn't understand the mapping of the texture coordinates until now.

Without water, without shading


Without water, with shading

As you can see, I also added the option to select "show water" or don't show water so that the user can get a better idea of what the cistern looks like.

With shading

With shading

Without shading

Without shading
I am very excited to finally be not looking at weird small squares everywhere, and actually looking at the water textures. I have some goals for the next few weeks but I need to have a meeting with Zoe to determine which are the most important ones.

Goals:
1. Make the water transparent
2. Make the user interface better and prettier (title of Cistern, instructions for how to move cistern, etc)

-Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment