Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We are Live!

I added a few more features to the cistern. I redid the user interface and changed the background color to white. We also hosted it on the web so you can see it here: http://users.csc.calpoly.edu/~zwood/ICEX/Cistern/shading.html

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you have about the cistern. Since Zoe updated the link I have lowered the water so it looks like this:

I also made it so the camera started zoomed out more. I'm also working on making the lighting better, since right now it moves when you zoom in/out. I'm going to make it constant and find a good location for it!

Amanda and I have also been working on the Water Ways site and we are trying to get this launched as soon as we can. We are hoping we will not have difficulties when merging WebGL with Omeka.

-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment