Saturday, May 11, 2013

Website home page

I've spent a lot of time working on the home page of the website...with not as much progress as I would've liked. I've been going through the theme creator's code and it's proven to be very challenging to edit. So far, I've figured out how to change the text on the homepage, but I'm still having trouble with images. I've met with a few people who are good with HTML and CSS to ask for help, read various online forums, and a Web Design book, but I still haven't quite found the solution. Hopefully I'll be able to get the homepage how I want it to look in the next week!

As far as the teaching modules, I've just about finished the first one (still waiting on someone to send me the final code for the cistern water usage simulation game so I can incorporate it.) I have my ideas all planned out for the second teaching module, so I just need to implement those.

No comments:

Post a Comment